Spotted Grouper / Kerapu Bintik / 石斑 - (Cut to Block)
- Known as "Sek-Pan" locally, this is a popular fish due to it good taste and great texture. It has mild but distinct flavour and most distinct feature is a notable lack of bones. Cooked, the white meat has a very firm texture, heavy flake and remains moist.
- Supply Origin: Waters around Selangor, from Kuala Selangor to Sekinchan.
- Descaled, gutted and cleaned before delivery (expect overall to drop by 10-20% after cleaning).
- Please contact us if you are looking for gigantic size grouper!!
- Check out this awesome grouper recipe.