Red Snapper (Wild Caught) / Ikan Merah / 红鱼 - (Whole Fish)
- Our wild caught Red snapper is semi-firm, lean and moist, with a sweetly mild but distinctive flavour. The meat is pinkish, with yellow tones, in a raw state, turning somewhat lighter when cooked. Red snapper responds well to just about any cooking method, most common cooking style at home would be steaming the whole fish.
- Supply Origin: Wild Caught (Sabah & West Malaysia).
- Gross Weight: L Size: 1.6kg - 2.0kg each ; M Size: 1.3kg - 1.5kg each ; S Size: 900g- 1.2kg each.
- Descaled, gutted, cleaned and vacuumed packed (expect overall weight to drop by 10-20% after processing).
- Check out this awesome ikan merah recipe.