Red Snapper / Ikan Merah / 红鱼 - (Whole Head)
- Our wild caught Red snapper is semi-firm, lean and moist, with a sweetly mild but distinctive flavour. The meat is pinkish, with yellow tones, in a raw state, turning somewhat lighter when cooked. Red snapper responds well to just about any cooking method, most common cooking style at home would be steaming the whole fish.
- The head of the ikan merah (red snapper) itself has a lot of meat & can go great inside curries, made into soup, or even just steamed with soy and ginger on its own
- Supply Origin: Local.
- Descaled, gutted, cleaned and vacuumed packed.
- Gross Weight : 700g-900g (whole head).
- Check out this Fish Head Curry recipe.