Red Snapper / Ikan Merah / 红鱼 - (Fillet Cut)
- Our wild caught Red snapper is semi-firm, lean and moist, with a sweetly mild but distinctive flavour. The meat is pinkish, with yellow tones, in a raw state, turning somewhat lighter when cooked.
- Red snapper responds well to just about any cooking method, most common cooking style at home would be steaming the whole fish.
- To make it even easier for you, we have fillet them for you!
- Supply Origin: Local.
- Descaled, gutted, cleaned and vacuumed packed.
- Gross Weight : 300g (+/-) per piece.
- Check out this Red Snapper fillet recipe: