Half-shelled Scallop / 半壳扇贝
- Great for Sauté, BBQ or Steamboat - shells are still attached (half). Scallops taste a lot like clams and oysters but with the sweetness of crab and lobster.
- They’re sweet and buttery and have a delicate nutty flavor. Scallops, when cooked right are tender but becomes chewy when overcooked. A simple hot sear for a few minutes on each side brings out their heavenly flavours.
- Great quality and freshness.
- M size with shell on.
- Gross Weight : 500g per packet (20 - 30 pieces).
- Supply Origin: Indonesia.
- Check out this awesome scallop recipe: