Fourfinger Threadfin / Senangin / 马友
- "Ma Yao" in Cantonese / "Pek Ngor" in Hokkien / "Senangin" in Malay. Very popular local fish, the meat is firm great for steaming, pan-fry, porridge or braised with soya sauce with ginger, black beans, dried chilies. Threadfin fish is also ideal for mothers in confinement, breast-feeding, and as food for toddlers.
- Supply Origin: Tanjung Karang & Sungai Besar.
- Gross Weight: L Size: 1.6kg - 2.0kg each ; M Size: 1.3kg - 1.5kg each ; S Size: 900g- 1.2kg each for cut to block.
- Gross weight : 1kg with 3-5 units per pack.
- Descaled, gutted, cleaned and vacuumed packed (expect overall weight to drop by 10-20% after processing).
- Check out this awesome recipe for Senangin.