Faughn Mackerel / Mambong / 马文
- The ikan mambong (faughn mackerel) is a bigger version of ikan kembung. Same family as the mackerel, they are also meatier, with the same type of texture as a mackerel. Have them masak lemak, stuffed or deep fried - with more meat & its bigger size makes it the perfect dish for a family meal.
- Supply Origin: Sungai Besar.
- Size: L Size (80 - 90g per piece).
- Descaled, gutted, cleaned and vacuumed packed (expect overall weight to drop by 10-20% after processing).
- Check out this awesome recipe that you can use for ikan mambong